New this year!
We are improving our Sunday swim program for the benefit of our members!
- Top secret special guest coaches to deliver workouts and provide feedback
- Structured swim program over 9 weeks
- STCI Club swim towel to all participants
- More emphasis on providing a social, friendly club atmosphere while improving your technique and endurance
- Non-profit prices that can’t be beat!
Pricing and location details:
- 9 week program starts Sunday October 14 and ends December 15
- Training sessions held Sunday mornings at Harry Bailey
- Novice / Intermediate / Advanced
- 90 min swim 8:30 – 10:00
- Only $60
- 45 min swim 8:30 – 9:15 or 9:15 - 10:00
- Only $30
- Don’t forget – all participants will also receive a STCI swim towel!
- You must come prepared to have fun!
- Our program is open to STCI club members ages 18+
- Participants do not need to have completed any previous triathlon training or races
- Current membership in STCI and STAC is required*
*If you are not a member of the Saskatoon Triathlon Club (STCI) you must purchase a $20 annual membership to participate. This local club is non-profit and works to provide training and races for all Saskatoon members.
*If you are not a member of the Saskatchewan Triathlon Association (STAC) you must purchase an annual membership to participate. STAC is the Provincial Association that ensures safe, quality events and provides liability insurance to all members during club training and races.